| Professional Membership Application >
Professional Membership Renewal Form >
IPAA is the professional association for SA public sector employees and works to enhance the standing and reputation of the public sector, by providing an unbiased environment for people to interact, collaborate and share knowledge regarding the latest thinking and most current research. It supports its mission by delivering a range of professional development programs that cater specifically to the sector and its highest needs, along with delivering seminars and forums of special relevance to the sector.
IPAA invites you to become a Professional Member and take advantage of these benefits:
- Complimentary registration and preferential/VIP seating at IPAA events and forums;
- 50% cost reduction on both the annual Economic Outlook Breakfast and Don Dunstan Oration;
- 25% fee reduction on all courses listed within the annual Professional Development Schedule;
- On renewal you will receive a training voucher to the value of your membership ($189 Inc. GST). The voucher can be used to offset part of the cost of most IPAA SA programs (conditions apply);
- Complimentary use of IPAA function and meeting room (room only, conditions apply);
- Complimentary use of office space (an office and computer only, conditions apply);
- Invitation to exclusive networking events during the year;
- Membership certificate for your CV and receive recognition via the post nominal MIPAA;
- Annual subscription to IPAA's quarterly journals - Public Administration Today and Australian Journal of Public Administration;
- Access to IPAA's library of journal back issues;
- Access to the Australian Journal of Public Administration online;
- Regular electronic updates to your in-box, including:
- Public Sector Perspectives (collection of internationally and nationally sourced public sector news and research articles);
- Focal Point (IPAA SA's local Members' newsletter);
- eNews (latest announcements regarding events and professional development opportunities);
- Member only payment options (direct debit, credit card, bank transfer), and
- Member card linked to special offers and networking forums during the year.
Graduate Professional Membership
Graduate Membership is available for the first
2 years of membership for those commencing their public sector careers. It provides all of the benefits of Professional Membership (see above, excluding journals) at a reduced rate of $99 per annum, with an option to subscribe to the journals for an extra $40 per annum.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8212 7555 if you require any further information.