This Diploma of Project Management course is for managers or leaders of projects who want to develop their skills and knowledge in excellent project management and gain a nationally recognised qualification. The course is a combination of seven (7) one (1) day workshops and course work undertaken by participants usually as part of their own workplace projects. A comprehensive set of manuals is included to provide additional reading including a valuable range of tools, templates and instruments which, in soft copy, are ready for use in participants’ workplaces. Assignments, provided electronically, are completed between sessions and contribute to the overall assessment of the course. Participants will need 4 – 6 hours for work to be done between each of the workshops. Final submission of work for assessment is usually 8 weeks after completion of the workshops.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- People who manage projects
- Professionals who may require the qualification
- People who wish to improve their skills
- People who wish to follow a career as a Project Manager
The Diploma of Project Management course is presented by Mike Nolan and the Centre for People Development, a nationally registered training organisation. If you are looking for a course which turns theory into practical tools and techniques, this is it.
- BSBPMG511A:Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512A:Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513A:Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514A:Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515A:Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516A:Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517A:Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG521A:Manage Project Integration
- BSBPMG518A:Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519A:Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520A:Manage Project Governance
- BSBWOR502B:Ensure Team Effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
This program is for project team members and project practitioners. The program is recognised by the Australian Institute of Project Management and prepares students for undertaking project work in any setting.
Vocational experience in Project Management or Project Management Fundamentals (an IPAA training course) or Certificate IV in Project Management (BSB41507). Call IPAA for a private consultation if you do not meet any of the pre-requisites.
Overcome the financial barrier and apply for a payment plan. We can tailor a manageable payment schedule to suit your personal requirements, with a minimal deposit to secure your registration. Give one of the friendly IPAA team a call on 8212 7555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.